QR Code Decoder
Now a day, everything has a QR Code. Either, it’s a company on the web, they use QR codes for login/ register to the web, and some use it for online transactions. Sometimes we want to decode that QR Code. By using this, you can decode QR codes very fast.
Steps for QR Code Decoder Online Free From Image
The following steps play an important role in decoding a QR code.
- For the image that you want to decode, download its QR Code. This QR Code is now decoded by me now.
- Open https://mytoolsdoctor.com/qr-code-decoder.
- It has an option for file choosing.
- Click on it and select the QR Code file. Open it.
- Click the decode button and the decoded result displays in a short time interval.
Types of QR Code Reader
Microsoft Tag: This is the 2D tag that is generated by Microsoft only. This is read by a special reader that is generated by Microsoft.
- Short Code: This 2D propriety barcode is designed by the “ShortCode” company in Dutch. This code is created by them and read by their specially designed reader apps.
- Quick Mark: This 2D barcode is generated for prosperity by the Taiwanese company “SimpleAct”. These codes are only read by their specially generated readers.
- Code: This is an American 2D barcode that is generated for property and patent. It is generated by the “NeoMedia” company and read by their special reader.
- EZ code: This 2D propriety code is generated by a company called “ScanLife” and read by their created reader only.
- Bee Tagg: This 2D propriety tag is generated by the “Conn Vision” company and read by their special readers.
Models of QR Code Scanner
The QR Code has the following three models;
The capacity of model 1 QR Code is;
- It stores numeric data up to 1167 characters.
- It stores alphanumeric data up to 707 characters.
- It stores binary data of 468 bytes.
- It stores Kanji of 299 characters.
The capacity of model 2 QR Code is;
- It stores numeric data up to 7089 characters.
- It stores alphanumeric data up to 4296 characters.
- It stores binary data of 2953 bytes.
- It stores Kanji of 1817 characters.
The capacity of a Micro QR Code is;
- It stores numeric data up to 35 characters.
- It stores alphanumeric data up to 21 characters.
- It stores binary data of 15 bytes.
- It stores Kanji of 9 characters.
Size of QR Code Scanner
Sizes are taken out with and without margin;
- Size of QR Code without Margin
- Version 1 is 21x21 and in mille meters its 5.25x5.25mm
- Version 4 is 33x33 and in mille meters, it's 8.25x8.25mm
- Size of QR Code with Margin
- Version 1 is 29x29 and in mille meters, it's 7.25x7.25mm
- Version 4 is 41x41 and in mille meters, it's 10.25x10.25mm
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is QR Code?
A: A QR Code is a 2-dimensional barcode that is created in 1994 by Denso-Wave which is a Japanese Corporation. QR stands for “Quick Response” as it decodes the code at a high speed. This is the combination of many square boxes with black and white colors. The code contains the email address, mobile number, links, text, etc that help to input such data just by scanning.
Q: How to get the data of the QR code?
A: To get the hidden data of the QR Code, we need to decode it. For this take the picture of the QR Code and upload it on …… and get the hidden data that may be a link, email, text, or something else.
Q: What is the purpose of a QR Code?
A: It provides online information about the product quickly. The data is easily accessible by the camera of our mobile and tablets.
Q: Where do we use QR codes?
A: At the start, it was used by vehicle manufacturers for tracking parts. Now, it is commonly used in everyday life such as;
Q: How do I extract and decode a QR Code from the picture?
A: To extract the QR Code from the picture, upload it to https://mytoolsdoctor.com/qr-code-decoder and it will scan it. Then extract the QR Code and decode it.